Clinical nutritionists are health professionals whose expertise is essential for the treatment of several pathologies and nutritional deficiencies. In Quebec, the title of nutritionist is a title reserved for members of the Ordre professionnel des diététistes du Québec. All clinical nutritionists are members of the Order.
- Promote the quality of professional acts in clinical nutrition.
- Promote the sharing of expertise and knowledge in clinical nutrition
- Highlight professional interventions in clinical nutrition
- Can help with problems in regards to eating disorders
- Represent the interests of its members and the profession